JenaCenter - Reconciliation and Refugees in the Middle East & North Africa
- Integrating Education for Peace and Diversity in Islamic Schools in Niger:...
- A Postcolonial Look at Europe’s “Refugee Crisis“
- Refugees in Greece: Between European Disputes and National Populism
- Refugees and the anatomy of apology and forgiveness
- Religious Thought That Leads to Reconciliation and Peace Making
- Libya after Seven Years of Impasse – a Study on Peace and Reconciliation
- How to Prepare Teachers on Working with Refugees? – a Project of Zentrum...
- Reconciliation and Peacebuilding in Palestine: Perspectives of Palestinian...
- Reconciliation in the Middle East – Media
- Reconciliation, Refugees and Media
- Online Social Media for Social Change Towards Reconciliation Process
- Digital News Corporation and Public Opinion: The Case of Syrian Refugees...
- The EU´s Political Role in the Middle East Peace Process
- Legal Issues Regarding the Global Refugee Crisis: The Example of Jordan
- Grassroots Reconciliation: Case Study of Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Morocco’s Perspective in Reconciliation Processes
- The Approach to Refugees in Turkey
- Is community reconciliation possible in post-ISIS Iraq?
- Diplomacy in the Perspective of Peace Building: From Coercion to Dictation
- Impact of Refugees Dynamics on Environmental Degradation in Arab Cities
- The urge for empathetic dialogue – an exploration of its political and...
- Welcoming by Dr. Thomas Nitzsche
- Reflections on the Hermeneutics of the Other and the Reification of Christian-Muslim...
- DFG-Programs: Research Group
- MA Program in Peace Development, Security and Internacional Conflict Transformation,...
- Erasmus + Presentation of actual and possible Partners
- Greeting Messages - Dr. Carsten Walbiner
- Greeting Messages - Dr. Ute Stotz
- Greeting Messages - Prof. Dr. Ashraf Ismail Mohammad Aladwan
- Greeting Messages - Prof. Dr. Alla Abdelhafiz Mohamed Abdelgawad
- Greeting Messages - Prof. Dr. Mostafa Mohamed Mostafa El Sheekh
- Greeting Messages - Prof. Dr. Marwan Mamdouh Omar El-Muwalla
- Welcome and Introduction
, Martin: JenaCenter - Reconciliation and Refugees in the Middle East & North Africa. Jena 2018.
Total:Last 12 Month:
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved