Repitition Suppression Summer School (RESUS) 08. - 12.09.2014
- Welcome Note
- The neurophysiology of visual adaptation
- Adaptation without Plasticity and Attnuating Adaptation with Transcranial...
- Effects of stimulus repetition an the responses of temporal cortical neurons
- Keynote Lecture: Predictive coding repetition suppression
- Repetition suppression: Neural mechanisms and individual differences
- On The Role Of Expectation In Sensory Processing: A Top-Down View Of Early...
- The factors that modulate RS to Faces in the FFA: A personal journey in...
- When predictive coding can explain repetition suppression?
- Keynote Lecture: fMRI-Adaptation in Human Ventral Temporal Cortex: Regional...
- Repetition suppression for high-level visual stimuli (faces) during periodic...
- Repetition suppression of nociceptive event-related potentials: evidence...
- Repetition Effects in Human ERPs to Faces
- Top-down modulations: Analysis of electro-encephalography data and models...
- Linking the structural and functional human connectome
- Computational Neuroscience: Understanding Cortical Dynamics
- TMS: From basic physics and phisiology to global modulatory effects
- TMS adaptation for studying neural coding of perception and action
- Neurotransmitters and Cognition: What can we learn from functional neuroimaging...
- Pharmalogical dissociation of novelty responses in the human brain
, Gyula / Schweinberger , Stefan R.: Repitition Suppression Summer School (RESUS) 08. - 12.09.2014. Jena 2014.
Total:Last 12 Month:
Use and reproduction:
All rights reserved