Societies in Transition - Former Soviet Union and East Europe between Conflict and Reconciliation (22.08.-28.08.2014)
- Keynote Lecture: "Conflict and Reconciliation in East Central Europe and...
- "The Meaning of Shame in the Accounts on state Violence in Belarus"
- "Social Capital in Conflict Management and Post-War Reconciliation: Do...
- "German-Polish and Polish-Russian Reconciliation: Achievements, Challenges...
- "Idea of Enemy in Contemporary Russian School History Textbooks"
- "Third Parties in the Process of Reconciliation: the Role of the OSCE"
- "Civil Society and its Role in Reconciliation processes"
- "Reconciliation of memories? Katyn murder and how it has been remembered...
- "Sustainable development strategies for peace in Georgia: Special focus...
- "How reconciliation is possible? The Case of Religious Movements in Western...
- "The Divided ethno-national Groups in Russia: The Variety of Identify forms...
- Closing Lecture
, Martin: Societies in Transition - Former Soviet Union and East Europe between Conflict and Reconciliation (22.08.-28.08.2014). Jena 2014.
Nutzung und Vervielfältigung:
Alle Rechte vorbehalten